Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Muggie Maggie by Beverly Cleary (reviewed by Bud, age 7)

Muggie Maggie is an awesome book. It's about this girl named Maggie Schultz. Maggie is in third grade. But Maggie doesn't know how to read or write cursive. Boys in fourth, fifth, and sixth grade say that third grade is the worst ever! Maggie's teacher is Mrs. Leeper. Mrs. Leeper, says that Maggie's cursive is so untidy that her name looks like "Muggie". Maggie has to go to the principal's office several times. Do you think that Maggie can get out of this trouble?





4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of these great reviews you're writing, Bud. You're a fantastic writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this book. Thanks for reviewing it Bud. I read a lot of Beverly Cleary as a child but I have never seen this one. Sounds like Maggie is a little bit like Junie B. Jones, always getting in trouble. Cursive is very hard when you first learn so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete