Thursday, August 2, 2012

"How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse" by Tate (age 8, almost)


This is the 4th book of the "How To Train Your Dragon" series.  I've liked the whole series so far, and this is the book I've read most recently.
I like these books because they are funny and are fun for me to read.  There's a picture every few pages so I don't get bored.  I enjoyed the whole series so far, and I'm going to read all the books.  Not only are they funny, but they are always suspenseful and action packed.
The movie is WAY different than the books.  The only thing similar is that there are Vikings and dragons, and Hiccup is an underdog.
This book is about Hiccup's friend Fishlegs getting stung by a Venomous Vorpent (or at least, they think so) and going crazy.  The only way Hiccup can save his friend Fishlegs is by going to the land Hysteria, and getting the only potato that the Vikings know about.
I really liked it, and hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment